A practical and sensible way to driving your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) SAP business:
It is not easy!
- How do we capture requirements?
- What tools to use for process mapping?
- How do we manage the content and knowledge?
- What should be tested?
- Should we build test automation?
- How do we know the process is functioning after it went live?
- What about interface monitoring?
- Can we easily upgrade?
- Is it time for archiving?
- How do we optimize our development landscape?
- Is our system performance ok?
These are just some of the questions that CIOs, VPs of IT, Directors of IT, and others are asking themselves in their day-to-day operation of their SAP or ERP system.
Pick a methodology in ITIL™, CMMI, SAP ASAP, etc. – they all provides you guidance on what you should do, but in most cases they do not answer the questions above.
Context ALM™ is a visual and practical non-industry specific approach that looks at 144 ALM processes, helping to guide organizations through the complexity of managing ERPs in order to create executable context ALM action plans. It removes the guesswork and gets your organization started on a path to excellence.
Telesto Group LLC and The ALM Institute™ has joined forces and made it our mission to help our customers untangle the ALM mystery. Like us on Facebook and Twitter, and follow along as we help our customers.